Find what do you need...

lunedì 4 luglio 2011

[Download] Nokia Care Suite 4 Store 2011.18.3 (Free Original Nokia USB Flasher)Tested

Download: Nokia Care Suite for Store 2011.18.3 (Virus Free)

Tested and Working

Pass: genuine



Description:

Care Suite (CS) is a Multi-protocol software who support latest nokia CDMA,GSM and WCDMA (328 models covered)
It's a Free software (OpenSSL), relased by Nokia Care for stores.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE BEST USB FLASHER ON THE MARKET?
YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY FOR THE BEST NOKIA FLASHER, BECAUSE THIS IS THE ORIGINAL AND IT'S FREE!!!!

What the software can do?
- User Friendly GUI
- DEAD USB Recovery
- ADVANCED Self-Test
- Backup User Data
- ORIGINAL NOKIA USB FLASHER (328 models covered)
- Supports MULTI-FLASH (2/3/4/8 phones flashed in the same time)
- Download the correct firmware from the Nokia Care Servers (Fast and Secure)
- Refurbish/Software Upgrade (without loosing data)/Soft Reset
- Work under Win XP/Vista/Seven x86
- May Support protocols F/M-Bus by using FPS-10/FPS-21 Interfaces








Happy Refurbish!

1 commento:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    RispondiElimina